If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Expert in all aspects and techniques for defining user business and functional requirements for enhancements and projects, complex productionsupport and root cause analysis, defining IT business solutions, and implementing IT business solutions. Support the OneTouch Sales and Service Applications as well as the OneTouch Teller application while we look to transition to a new platform for our entire customer facingnetwork ofbanking centers and customer care center staff. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements; consider business application of technology to both current and future business environment.
- Develop or modify as well as leads others through the processes to resolve complex business issues, considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results; includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of business requirements, and translation of business requirements into functional requirements
- Develop detailed application, product, and/or tool selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements; assume full accountability for developing business and functional requirements for complex issues.
- Use comparative analysis techniques to evaluate and recommend overall IT solutions for client/organization. Provide senior level consulting services to internal business groups and peers on process improvement projects designed to improve business and IT results. Support design, build and test phases for larger scope enhancements and projects
- Able to lead BA's in Requirement Analysis for small to medium projects.
- Support design, build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements and projects.
- Support project manager/release manager by developing detailed project information such as detailed scope information, estimates, evaluation criteria and results, etc.
- Coach and mentor lower level Analysts.
- May utilize requirement management tools.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a directly related field.
- 5 years of professional IT and business systems analyst experience.
- Proven communication and problem solving skills, detail-orientated, proficiency in automated tools and desktop software.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!