Lead and create technical system direction for the teams implementing new work. Partner with engineering and quality teams reflecting both technical and business acumen. Support the Sr. Technical Product Owner in ensuring timely and high quality deliverables; ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes Initiatives and Epics and works with team to break down into stories
- Independently creates content adequate to direct the engineering team in meeting automotive client needs
- Reviews all specs relative to story creation.
- Prioritize the backlog based on deep knowledge of business and technical project needs
- Works with the QA teams to define and establish pass/fail test criteria for stories/features.
- Accept the stories within each sprint after successful demo completion and in accordance with established quality goals
- Technical undergraduate degree required or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Graduate degree preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of experience
- 3+ years successful experience in an agile environment independently defining and leading content direction
- Experience with an OEM auto manufacturer, or as a provider, or transferable technology skills strongly preferred
- Able to work independently and demonstrating self-motivation to achieve goals
- Results orientation in fast paced environment