Senior Systems Analyst - Office 365 Productivity and SharePoint Servic
This position will be part of the Core Infrastructure Services Team creating and supporting reusable Office 365 productivity solutions for Christiana Care Health Services. This position will be responsible for Office 365 and SharePoint Services to ensure that the capabilities are reliable, valuable and leveraged by Christiana Care. The role will assist in supporting, administering, analyzing and implementing new and creative O365 solutions including ensuring proper End-user support and training are sufficient. The role will also be collaborating with the IT Leadership to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance.
This position will also be responsible for working with a team and requires excellent interpersonal communication skills. Proven experience with collaborating with customers to understand their communication needs and being able to translate those needs into deliverable solutions is required. The individual applying for this position needs to be able to demonstrate ability to balance strong technical skills with experience, creating a productivity vision for the future and interacting with customers to share the vision and lead the delivery of solutions and services.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Subject matter expert level support and configuration of MS Office O365 for enterprise.
- Work with end users to understand business needs, then create training documentation and videos for users and support analysts.
- Establish relationship with Microsoft to explore new functionality, propose enhancements to the tools and create a complete set of reusable solutions that can be easily consumed by our customers.
- Maintenance and support of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content, including workflows
- This Core Infrastructure team rotates 7x24 support for O365 as well as several other Microsoft core components such as Active Directory, Authentication, Exchange Mail flow and DNS.
Education and Experience
- Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment.
- SharePoint Online and PowerShell experience
- 5 years of experience and ability to work with end users to understand requirements and create solutions while providing technical and end-user support
- General knowledge of servers, PCs, networking and other core infrastructure.