The role of Senior Systems Analyst--Financial Applications is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve business and systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing end-user application support.
- Redesign business processes.
- Configure application modules and Demonstrate application functionality
- Develop test plans/scripts and manage system testing
- Create, deliver and manage user training
- Gather and assess requirements and assist with translation into optimal solutions
- Perform functionality gap analysis and solution design
- Develop reports and custom database packages
- Develop functional specifications for extensions, integrations and data migrations
- Serve as functional analyst/subject matter expert for new implementations or upgrades
- Support month-end processes in Oracle and AX Sub-ledgers and GL.
- Maintains Chart of accounts in Oracle Financials, AX, BI-360 and Hyperion.
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
Position Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Functional Oracle Applications (11i/R12) or Dynamics AX2012Experiencein at least two of the following modules is mandatory
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Fixed Assets
- Cash Management
- An understanding of financial consolidation, planning, budgeting, and reporting processes and its correlation to supporting ERP and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated aptitude for ERP systems use and implementation.
- Experience with Hyperion, OBIEE, BI-360 or similar financialreporting software is a plus.
- Oracle EBS R12/ Dynamics AX 2012 R3experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be committed to working safely at all times.
- Functional knowledgeable in the Oracle EBS / Dynamics AX data model
- Proficient in SQL, plsql , linux Shell scripting and Report writing
- Building XML/ BI publisher reporttemplates
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Management Information Systems, or Business Administration is required.
- Minimum of 7years of related work experience is required.