Corporate Technology Group (CTG) is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to define and document requirements for a series of compliance and risk-related IT projects with a focus on anti-money laundering surveillance.
The core objective of the project work is to help our sponsors to reduce regulatory risk and protect customer assets. This person will be expected to facilitate requirements gathering sessions with customers, document the requirements, and propose design solutions. A strong candidate will have some background in brokerage-related concepts, machine learning, robotics, and predictive analytics. The candidate must also have experience with the Agile development methodology, project management-related best practices, and leadership. This position is based full time in Smithfield, RI.
- Oversee and manage a program of agile software development projects focused on anti-money laundering and trade surveillance.
- Understand and document current state business process flows, policies, and procedures.
- Solicit, understand, and document stories specific to efficiency and strategic initiatives put forth by business partners. Enter data into JIRA and coordinate sprints.
- Contribute ideas and information to system design discussions
- Become a subject matter expert on both business flows and our technology platform
- Partner closely with quality assurance team to transfer knowledge, document use cases, and test software
- Oversee and implement process improvement initiatives specific to analysis and design best practices
- Analyze incident and problem trends specific to assigned projects. Recommend resolutions where appropriate.
- Facilitate meetings in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ensure the technology capabilities are responsive to the needs of the business objectives.
- Three consecutive years on CareerBliss'Top 50 Happiest Companies Employees Survey
- A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology
- More than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide
- Access to top-tier technology platforms, OS, and frameworks
- Non-traditional benefits like our Concierge Service, Computer Equipment Purchase Assistance Program and profit sharing eligibility
Company CultureAt Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company. Education and Experience
- Bachelordegree in finance, mathematics, computer science, information systems, or a related technical field
- MBA or Masters is a plus.
- 10+ years working in the IT industry;
- 5+ years managing application development projects supporting compliance and/or brokerage functions
- Experience with vendor management and third-party product implementations. Time working with Actimize product and large batch cycles a plus.
- Experience in querying relational databases and interpreting results. Oracle and pl/sql stored procedures preferred
- Experience with finance and brokerage related concepts is preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and leadership presence. The candidate must have the ability to present ideas and information clearly and effectively through oral and written channels.
- Ability to work with stakeholders geographically dispersed across multiple locations (both onshore and offshore).
- Ability to deliver projects using an Agile development methodology. Familiarity with the agile framework and JIRA is a plus.
- Ability to work closely with business and technology partners across multiple business domains and providing the appropriate system solutions
- Working knowledge of business intelligence tools, techniques, and best practices