Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Wellington's Equity Decision Support Technology team provides targeted solutions to globally located investors across Asset Allocation, Commodities, Equity, Fixed Income, Macro Analysis and Risk Management.Solutions developed are constantly enhanced to support the ever-changing needs of the capital markets by providing efficiencies across cross-asset class and diverse investor workflows.
The Senior Systems Analyst will contribute to providing new and enhancing existing solutions by collaborating with a broad range of investors and other IT teams to implement time-sensitive solutions to address criticaland complex business workflows. These workflows include company research and financial modeling
The Senior Systems Analyst will contribute end-to-end through systems analysis, functional design, UX design, hands on prototyping, development, testing and final implementation of web based solutions. This role will interface with senior members of user community in an iterative manner to understand and design solutions. Ability to articulate and present systems capabilities in business-outcome terms to investors and business management is a core competency of this role. In delivering systems enhancements, the Sr. Systems Analyst also coordinates efforts of internal business partners, software developers, database architects, and external software and data vendors both on and offshore
Keys to the Position
- Senior-level, individual contributor position
- Strong web development skills with exposure to emerging technology trends
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experienced and Skilled at presenting technology to senior level executives
- Strategic thinker, but with a high attention to detail
- High degree of initiative and enthusiasm with superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance or related subject
- 3+ years business analysis or systems analysis experience in financial statement analysis, investment management or financial services environment
- 5+ years’ experience in server technologies such as .Net, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Node.js, ASP 2.0., LDAP, Active Directory
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of databasetechnologies such as SQL Server 2000 - 2008 (SQL, TSQL), Oracle (8, 9i, 10g, 11g) (PLSQL), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MongoDB
- Exposure to development tools such as Visual Studio is preferred
- Superior Excel and SQL query skills and experience with T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL including working with different version of the Oracle & SQL Server relational databases
- Excellent skills in UX designing and development of applications
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Senior Systems Analyst (Equity Decision SupportTechnology)
280 CongressAs an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.