What You Will Do:
- Join our Enterprise Infrastructure Delivery Team as a Senior Systems Administrator to design, implement, and optimize the systems that directly enable our business capabilities.
- Deliver our infrastructure roadmap by migrating to a hybrid colocation & pubic cloud environment.
- Develop your skills and expand your abilities by working with new systems and software.
- Increase our infrastructure delivery agility through automation and process orchestration.
- Enhance the transition process from design/build/stabilize to operate/run/optimize.
- Influence and innovate on our technologyportfolio to enable greater business value.
The “Sweet” Stuff:
- Opportunities in continued learning, growing, and formal training
- Multiple onsite fitness centers
- Employees are rewarded with a highly competitive, market-driven package of compensation, well-being, growth, and inclusion.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Motivated and dedicated individual who is eager to learn, grow and question the status quo
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, technical and problem-solving skills
- 5 - 7years ofexperiencein a Senior Systems Administrator role in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – 2012 R2 administration
- Microsoft Active Directory & ADFS administration
- Microsoft SCCM administration
- Microsoft Azure Services administration
- VMWare VSphere administration
- Enterprise monitoring & alerting
- Monthly patching and hot fix processes
- Backup, restore, and data recovery processes
- Server hardening for security best practices
- Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Prior large server project implementations or supporting enterprise scale (1000+ server) environments in a key technical role
- Experience in various server, storage,network and applicationtechnologiesthat may include:
- Hewlett-Packard DL Series and Cisco MCS/UCS series server hardware
- EMC VMAX, VNX, and Extreme IO storage platforms
- NetApp 2000, 3000 and 8000 series storage platforms
- Hyper-convergedinfrastructure (Nutanix preferred)
- VMWare Vsphere 5.5 and 6.5
- Solarwinds server, storage, network, application and database performance monitoring
- Cisco, HP or Juniper WAN and LANinfrastructure devices
- Riverbed WAN Optimization
- Messageway, Mule, and EDI middleware applications
- Experienceor knowledge of the following would be a plus:
- Windows Server 2016
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6,7
- Akamai content delivery networks
- F5 Big-IP GTM and LTM appliances
- Service Now ITSM platform
- Splunk Operational Intelligence
- ZScaler internet security platform
- API development and deployment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- Certifications in a related field are a plus
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.