Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company?
Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to support the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC).
OPIC is a U.S. Government Foreign Affairs headquartered at 1100 New York Avenue in Washington, D.C., that supports 500 clients world-wide.
This position requires a TOP SECRETsecurity clearance.
Required Network Environmental skills:
- MS Office (O365) systems administration, operation and maintenanceexperience
- Exchange, OneDrive, OneNote and Skype for Business
- SharePoint operation, and maintenance experience
- Active Directory management & Reporting ToolSet
- Organization Units
- Group Policy administration
- Centrify Federated o365, SSO, MFA and Mobile Device Management experience
- Azure ADFS administration
- WSUS/SCCM Software Distribution
- Microsoft WDS
- McAfee Antivirus/ePO
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Backup EXec Utility and Quantum i80 LTOP Tape systems
- Snipe-IT Asset Management System
- Knowledge of storage systems (Netapp, VMware, ESXi vSphere 65.0 & 6.0)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 standard/R2 Standard x64 edition , including expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures
- Windows Server 2012 DataCenter
- Microsoft SQL server 2008 /2012
- Linux 5.10 and Windows 7x64 (x32) Edition
- 5+ years of Active Directory administration
- 3+ years of PowerShell scriptingexperience
- Lync/Skype for Business implementation and administration experience a plus.
- Database Administration knowledge, Power Shell, Web (IIS).
- Enterprise Faxing and Voicemail
Other Related Experience:
- Working knowledge of Corporate, Industry, Professional Standards, e.g., ITIL, ISO standards and Agile methodology.
- Sufficient technical knowledge and practical experience to recommend direction on incident resolution and standard practices.
- Demonstrates strong focus on quality delivery and delighting customers; holds self to high standards of delivery.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
Desired Current Certifications:
- One of the following ITIL V3 certification: MCSE or MCITP
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
At least an INTERIM TOP SECRET Clearance is required.
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence.
For over 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the federal government. We have diverse contracts with both Defense/Intelligence Agencies and Federal/Civilian agencies. We provide Software Engineering, Agile Business Intelligence and Analytics, Audio Visual and Learning Technologies, Cybersecurity, Systems Engineering, Independent Verification and Validation, IT Service Management, Program Management, and Transportation Solutions.
We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI® Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.