Be part of an exciting team dedicated to keeping America safe at home and abroad. Sotera Defense Solutions is seeking candidates with experience as a Systems Engineer in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
The Systems Engineer will:
- Support the Battalions mission essential infrastructure task
- Need to have in-depth knowledge of the infrastructure supporting the Battalion’s mission essential tasks
Qualified candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Active Top Secret / SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university with at least 5 years of experience in Systems Engineer. Additional years of experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Requires strong experience with Microsoft server and server clustering technologies, Exchange, virtualization, business continuity/high availability/disaster recovery, ISA, SQL, Active Directory, networking, imaging & deployment
- Candidate must possess current IAT level II and be willing / able to obtain IAT III within 9 months of being hired.
- Exposure to Penetration Testing environments
- Army experience
Qualified candidates must possess an active TS/SCI
About The Organization
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national securitytechnology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.