Candidate must be willing and may be required to provide Tier 1 support.
The Environment fluctuates between routine and urgent, depending on ongoing tasks, priorities, and performance of assigned systems. Call in support may be required.
This position requires a BS Degree and minimum of 4 years’ experience or 12 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
· Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II (minimum).
· Must have a CI Polygraph
· Experience with Windows system administration on MS Server 2012 and workstations running Windows 7.
· Security hardening and patching
· Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Must be a team player that is willing to provide support to a variety of tasks and to support unplanned high priority customer activities
· Must be available to work occasional overtime as required
· Must possess strong customer service and team skills, proven customer interaction and customer support experience
· Experience with VMWare ESXi
· Windows 10
· Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) compliance
· Application support
· End user support
· System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· Network support
· UNIX/Linux command line familiarity
· SQL database experience
Requisition ID 115451BR