NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join our team in Lexington, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
Day to Day Job Duties:
- Provide tier 1 support for users of ISD’s enterprise collateral networks.
- Maintain a regular presence across all of ISD’s classified locations.
- Create user accounts and AD groups as needed to support the environment.
- Ensure all ISD’s classified locations are fully stocked on the supplies needed (print toner and paper, classified folders, CD/DVD media, etc.)
- Monitor and resolve any issues related to the zero client or network printing infrastructures.
- Escalate issues as needed to other members of the team.
- Assist in reviewing STIGs and maintaining STIG compliance throughout the VDI environment.
- As needed take part in projects to upgrade and enhance the environment.
- Possess and maintain technical depth with Windows 10 and Active Directory
- Ability to work independently toward delivery of goals as well as collaborate in team efforts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies and disciplines quickly
- Occasional off-hour/on-call support required
- Top Secret level security clearance is required
- Scripting experience preferred as well as experience with task automation
- 8+ years’ experience in the information technology field
- 2+ years’ experience specifically with supporting Windows 10 and Active Directory
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relevant technical field of study
- Security+ Certification (or equivalent certification to meet DoD 8570 requirements)
- Top Secret Clearance Required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law