· Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long‐term strategic goals
for systems and software in conjunction with end‐users and department managers.
· Configuration, maintenance, backup and support of Microsoft Windows Server 2019/2016/2012
· Configuration, maintenance, backup and support of Microsoft Windows 7/10 desktop operating
· Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration
functions to implement desktop and server systems that utilize industry best practices to meet
corporate and project objectives.
· Deploy workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls, encryption systems, and all host
· Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, multiple databases, and
during data transfer in accordance to business needs and industry best‐practices regarding
privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
· Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on
servers, input/output fleet, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary.
· Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory
and related documentation and technical specifications information.
· Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system
administration and appropriate use.
· Administering VMware Servers and executing VM management tasks for both production and
· Supporting the multiple data center and office environments, via both virtual access as well as
· Managing patch testing, deployment and maintenance activities
· Participating in the administration of Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
· Collaborate with other team members on data center, network administration, backup and
disaster recovery efforts and strategies
· Monitoring servers ‐ rapidly and effectively diagnosing and solving all outages or performance
problems; utilizing tools such as Kaseya, Netwrix Auditor, Dell OME and other in‐house tools
· Maintain operational procedures and guides and create tickets to document all break/fix
· Responsible for handling escalated desktop support issues, and work on multiple internal
· Bachelor degree with 1 to 3 years of related experience or equivalent experience
· Strong problem solving skills
· Experience with VMware. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Amazon
Cloud Technologies a plus
· Superior customer service skills
· A service‐oriented attitude with the utmost discretion in handling sensitive/private technical
issues and other matters.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to exercise independent judgment. Work affords significant opportunity to act
independently on assigned tasks
· Ability to work with little or no supervision from direct supervisor
· Ability to be on site and on call.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to multi‐task and work in a fast paced environment
· Must be a team player
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Ability to travel 10%