Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
We are seeking highly qualified professionals that will contribute to our ongoing growth and success. The Systems Administrator is a fast paced position in a rapid growth enterprise environment. The ideal candidate is a person that strives to achieve excellence backed by strong system administration, incident management, and event management experience.
- Provide primary custodianship of the Inovalon enterprise infrastructure monitoring environment;
- Work with development and engineering teams to evaluate new system monitoring requirements;
- Create and refine event monitors for existing systems;
- Set and maintain alerts and alert thresholds;
- Develop monitoring dashboards for use across the Inovalon technology spectrum; and
- Monitoring system administration and maintenance as well as evaluation, consolidation, and implementation of new tool sets.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or greater, in related discipline required;
- 6 - 10 years of systems administration experience, with proficiency in both Windows and Linux environments;
- 3 – 4 years of infrastructure monitoring experience, performing in an administrative capacity;
- 3 + years of Avamar and BackupExec administration;
- 2 + years of experience with the VMware Management Suite, able to configure and deploy comprehensive monitoring to the virtual environment;
- Familiarity with Idera SQL tools and SQL monitoring;
- Intermediate scripting skills with PowerShell, Bash, or Perl;
- Cloud monitoring experience a plus; and
- IT Project Management or Development experience a plus.