Our team is responsible for providing information management and information technology support. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You can direct the work of other system administrators to provide day-to-day system administration, including system and resource optimization and user assistance.
- You like to conduct capacity and performance analysis.
- You can provide system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- You are passionate about increasing system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, the development of system administrator procedures, and the implementation of system administrator training and skills assessment.
You'll love our position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5 years of experience with the management, configuration, and operation of information management systems.
- You have knowledge of SharePoint applications and backend service operations.
- You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or Mathematics and an active TS/SCI clearance
- You have Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA).