The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all aspects of the firm's technology at all corporate and remote data centers. This position in a 24x7 highly-available production environment and is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
This person will be responsible for ensuring that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational policies while enabling a productive and efficient computing environment for our staff and clients.
Required Hands-on Skills:
- VMware VSphere 6.x or higher.
- Firewall configuration and administration.
- Windows and Linux Web, File and Application servers.
- Active Directory and related features and functions.
- Microsoft SQL Server management and administration.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 management and administration.
- CA Arcserve Backup.
- Endpoint antivirus technologies.
- NAS / SAN administration.
- Windows and Linux patch management.
- Barracuda Networks load balancers.
- Understanding and implementation of disaster recovery systems, policies and procedures.
- Strong background in procedural adherence, core networking, security and layered intrusion prevention systems.
- Ability to write policies and procedures as they relate to the task at hand.
Additional Desired Skills:
- KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
- oVirt, Gluster, Confluence, Jira, Splunk
- Hadoop Stack management.
- Anti-spam filtering technologies.
- Enterprise Internet connectivity and failover.
- Amazon AWS
- Email Archiving
- Avaya Enterprise Call Center components
- Must be able to lift 50lbs to the top of a 42U Rack.
- 10 years of system administration and VMware with at least 3 years in a mixed platform environment.
- Regional travel between offices as required.
- Minimal travel out of state to remote data centers may be required as needed.
Completed Bachelor or Master's degree in a technology related field.