We are looking for a very hands-on, technical IT Operations Manager to advance the IT initiatives in our local and AWS data centers. Our ideal candidate will have a senior working knowledge of AWS, Linux system administration and enterprise scalability. This position will report to the Director of IT.
- Hands-on involvement in projects for the design, maintenance, development of our on-premise and public cloud infrastructure systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration.
- Help design and implement short and long-term plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Direct, mentor and administer IT operations personnel in the US and India.
- Participate in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with the executive team.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructuresecurity measures.
- Conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects, optimization improvements, and other conversions.
- Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
- Test network and server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining networkinfrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) required
- PM and/or ITIL Certification preferred
- Network and information security credentials a plus
- AWS Certification preferred - SaltStack Certified Engineer preferred
- 7+ years in a senior Technical IT role, including progressive experience with significant exposure to multiple infrastructuretechnology platforms and demonstrated leadership ability on a global basis.
- 5+ years developing solutions based in AWS, Cloud Based platforms and tools
- 3+ years of hands on experience in AWS Cloud application development
- Global team management and project experiencerequired.
- Previous technical and leadership experience in all of these areas are required. Strong team-building skills, including managing international resources, leading via influence, and global project delivery.
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery (ITIL based) and SLA management
- Extensive knowledge of industry leading infrastructure monitoring, auditing and logging utilities and applications, including deployment, maintenance and reporting.
- Senior level knowledge of command line Linux Systems Administration
- Experience with IT security and IT auditing (SOC1, PCI, etc)
Work Schedule and Location:
- Full-time, generally Monday – Friday
- Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Must be able to be on-call night and day to address issues
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401k with matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- On-site gym membership