MTSI is seeking an Senior Systems Administrator - Comm Specialist whose primary function will be to support development, testing and integration of advanced communication systems. This position will be located in the Washington DC area.
Your essential job functions will include but may not be limited to:
- You will Design and implement a network architecture to support mission critical needs for the development of advanced systems.
- Provide a comprehensive network design, setup and support of all server/client systems and applications for a Windows environment.
- Monitor and guide the development of requirements, conduct independent reviews and
- make recommendations.
- COMSEC custodian responsibilities to load/unload keying material and complete configuration and support of numerous Type-1 encryption devices.
- Coordinate infrastructure requirements (logical addressing/routing/firewall modifications) for secure communications.
- Evaluate the threats and vulnerabilities to information systems to ensure security controls effectively mitigate the risk of exploits.
- 12+ years' of related technical experience.
- Experience in satellite communications and/or aircraft communications
- subsystems development, integration and testing.
- Experience as a team leader or manager of communication subsystems during development and/or production with responsibility for test, technical documentation and system evaluation. "DESIRED"
- Technical degree in engineering or computer science.
- Current TS (SCI & SAR eligibility required); an active TS/SCI clearance is "DESIRED".
- Position will require a Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph.