- Oversee a team of onshore and offshore technicians responsible for application monitoring, and issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Utilize team to continuously optimize and evergreen Investments IT environment, ensuring that applications and infrastructure upgrades occur on a timely basis
- Participate on a wide variety of cloud engineering projects, including patch management, firewall management, and disaster recovery planning and collaborate with hosting partner on all technical aspects of environment design, implementation and monitoring.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in environment projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of all projects, standards and best practices; report status and escalate issues and concerns to senior management as needed.
- Provide support during evenings and weekends as necessary
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 4+ years of infrastructure management, architectural design
- Ability to coordinate the activities of a team of offshore consultants
- Ability to drive a wide variety of Cloud engineering projects, and multi-task in a challenging, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- High level of analytical problem-solving abilities
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, patch management
- Good understanding of Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Experience in deploying workloads to Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge/Experience with networking, firewalls, Active Directory, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), BigIP F5, Linux, Docker, Containers, FTP client and server
- Familiarity with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile Environment