As a Senior Systems Administrator, you will provide technical expertise and support for Database Management Systems supporting a very large Federal program.
What is in it for you?
- The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic Agile team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
- As a member of an established and fast growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
- You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional training reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- ...and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems.
- Responsible for directing the work of other system administrators to provide the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance.
- Conducts capacity and performance analysis, provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts
- Develops system administrator procedures and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment.
- Six years of direct experience within the past eight years required.
- Associates Degree or higher in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering).
- 10 or more years of general experience including at least seven years directly related experience may be substituted for the required degree.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate)
- Experience in Linux System Administration and Bash/shell scripting
- Must have Secret clearance
- Must be U.S. citizen
- Experience as a Systems Administrator supporting an Agile/DevSecOps environment and use of continuous integration and deployment technologies such as JIRA, Jenkins, Chef, and Git
- Strong RedHat Linux experience
- Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) experience
- Experience supporting customers in the Department of Defense
- MILCLOUD experience and/or experience support environments hosted within DISA Data Centers