NVIDIA has been redefining computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It's an outstanding legacy of innovation that's fueled by phenomenal technology-and amazing people.
Today, we're tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what's never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world's best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you'll be immersed in a diverse, encouraging environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world.What you will be doing:
What we need to see:
- You will be working on the development of our Computer Vision Core SDK.
- Work closely with diverse teams of engineers to derive functional and performance requirements from use cases.
- Build tools to accelerate Computer Vision and Machine Learning software productization.
- Design APIs and modular software components. Identify feature gaps and contribute to roadmaps.
- Define infrastructure ML and SW operations infrastructure requirements.
- Drive sophisticated cross-team technical issues to closure.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of proven industry experience in system software development.
- 5+ years of development experience in C/C++ and be proficient in large scale system software development in C/C++.
- Dedication and self-motivation, with a passion for excellence in software development processes.
- Excellent programming, architecture, and design skills, with hands-on experience in systems software engineering.
- We're looking for engineers with strong communication skills who enjoy working across different teams/domains and are good in guiding and helping others.
- Understanding of Computer Vision and deep neural network deployments.
- Knowledge of CPU and GPU architectures, memory hierarchies, and asynchronous processing.
- Hands-on experience profiling and optimizing workloads for real-time processing.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across multiple geographies in a dynamic matrix organization.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and dedicated people in the world working with us and our product lines are growing fast in some of the hottest innovative fields such as Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Autonomous Vehicles.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $162,000.00 - 222,750.00 USD.NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.