- Provide technical support for the Centene Storage environment and associated applications
- Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of the server environment, which includes proactively identifying potential system issues before they become a problem, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions
- Responsible for maintenance of the hardware and software on all Corporate storage systems, end user support, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, management of disaster recovery procedures and associated replication technologies, storage area network fabrics,process automation, storage system installation/configuration, and third-party application support including installations and configurations
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs
- Review operational and organizational changes, assess how these changes will affect the storage environment and incorporate the changes into the system architecture, as needed
- Coordinate, test, and implement all enhancements or new releases of the effecting the storage environment and associated technologies
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate system utilization to ensure the appropriate and efficient use of applications and system resources
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. High level experience with SAN, NAS, and Object Storage, preferably NetApp, EMC PowerMax, Isilon, and Cisco MDS. Advanced skill level and understanding of commandsand utilities for storage array systems, fabric architecture and disaster recovery methodologies including SRDF and SnapMirror.
This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.