This mid-level engineer shall be responsible for the following:
- Provide system development, engineering and integration support services to include requirements and concept of operation development, system design and development, configuration and test, production deployment and maintenance support.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedule using MS Project
- Perform system test, evaluation, configuration management and quality assurance.
- Develop and maintain technical system documentations.
- Develop scopes of work, cost and schedule estimates.
- Develop training materials and deliver training on newly deployed systems and/or features.
- Identify and report dependencies, progress and risks associated with assigned tasks.
- Collaborate with network architects, Information Assurance (IA) and Cyber security entities to ensure system compliance.
The Senior Engineer shall have, at a minimum, 15 years of direct systems engineering and technical services experience. The Senior Engineer shall possess in-depth knowledge of HSPD-12, FIPS 201, FICAM, physical access control systems, identity management, biometrics, systems integration, and other Electronic Security Systems (ESS). In-depth knowledge will be verified by demonstrated working knowledge and respective minimum five years field experience.
One or more of the following certifications is preferred:
- ASIS International Physical Security Professional (PSP) highly preferred
- Smart Card Alliance Certified Smart Card Industry Professional / Government (CSCIP/G)
- Smart Card Alliance Certified System Engineer ICAM PACS (CSEIP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Minimum 4-year Engineering degree or equivalent and 15 years’ relevant work experience