Come and work with the most innovative technology company in healthcare! We are looking for Sr. level talent to add to our system engineering team.
As a Sr. System Engineer you will be providing administration on our Linux, Windows, Citrix or WebSphere systems. You will be tasked with troubleshooting, investigating problems, and escalating issues.
You will also be documenting processes and procedures and providing overall support. Our engineering team is ultra-important to keeping our systems and software running. We will look to you to keep our systems optimized and efficient.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information System, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 2 years of System engineering work experience
- 4+ years of Linux and Windows administration experience
- May be required to lift up to 20 lbs., i.e. server, network equipment
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.