High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award winning Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP) and was recently named a 2017 Partner of the Year Finalist in Cloud Productivity and the 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year (U.S.).
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a Senior Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Consultant to provide technical leadership for our expanding team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
As a Catapult consultant, you will be part of Catapult’s growing System Center solutions team and will be working with some great minds to architect and lead new implementations and migrations for various Catapult clients. In this role, you will work with our clients to design the architecture, map the build-out and deploy System Center solutions. You will also be instrumental in supporting the Catapult sales team with new account pursuits and System Center positioning.
Some of your activities will include:
- Working with technical managers and staff to understand client infrastructure
- Setup and configuration of System Center (Configuration Manager / Operations Manager)
- Setup and configuration of Windows 10
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing knowledge!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
- Ability to support sales pursuits and work closely with the Catapult sales team
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
- Ability to take ownership of delivery and sales support assignments and work independently (or in a team) to accomplish joint goals
- Experience implementing or migrating to Windows 10
- Familiar with MDT and WICD
- Experience working with current branch versions of Microsoft System Center (SCCM, SCOM)
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
- The ability to travelpart time.
What else would make me stand out?
- Experience in technical consulting
- Hyper-V or VMWare virtualization experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems / Management Information Systems