DESCRIPTIONTabula Rasa Health Care – TRHC is a family of companies that leverages technology to improve healthcare. TRHC works with providers and insurers to identify multi-drug interactions and to reduce risk of medication-related problems. We have developed the first multi-drug interaction tool that identifies risk across a variety of safety factors and presents meaningful opportunities to mitigate that risk. This technology can be used to assess safety at the individual patient-level or to stratify medication risk at the population-level, and can be embedded within any EMR or other healthcare IT system.
looking for a talented and experienced Senior System Administrator (SA) as part of the Technical Operations team. This position is responsible for the effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, security and maintenance of infrastructure systems; hardware, software, and network.
This position is accountable for: Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems that support the corporate server infrastructure; Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco Meraki, and Ruckus components that support the corporate network infrastructure.
- Performs engineering of SA-related solutions for multiple sites across the US.
- Administers physical and virtual servers, security updates and patches.
- Deploys new / rebuild existing servers and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Applies OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrades administrative tools and utilities. Configures / adds new services as necessary.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, and reviews system and application logs.
- Performs ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required for CPU, memory, and disk management.
- Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up, restored upon request, and sent off site.
- Develops and maintains installation and configuration procedures and documentation.
- Supports LANs, MPLS WANs, network segments, Internet circuits, and intranet systems.
- Administers firewalls, routers, switches, and various VPN tunnels.
- Maintains network and performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Provides Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigates / troubleshoots issues.
- Performs periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Maintains data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Work closely with the Platform Engineering and Software Development teams.
- Work closely with Compliance team to ensure a secure computing environment.
- Occasional travel.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or related practical experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on technical experience, minimum of 3 years in a Senior SA role.
- Microsoft: MTA, MCSA, or MCSE
- Linux: RHCSA (preferred)
- Juniper: JNCIA/S (preferred)
- Superior understanding with the Microsoft corporate computing environment
- Relevant experience with Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows 7, 8 10, Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016, Exchange 2013, Office365, Azure OMS
- Active Directory, ADSI Edit, Group Policy, PowerShell scripting
- Remote desktop computing (RDSH, XenDesktop)
- Storage systems, clustering, and related technologies (iSCSI, Microsoft Failover Clustering, etc)
- Understanding of relational databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL)
- Experience with managing complex network routing, TCP/IP schema, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with Atlassian platforms such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with managing and utilizing public cloud environments
- IT Service Management, change management methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and collaboratively as a team member
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- First-rate time management skills including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to create/update supporting documentation
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excited & motivated to learn new technologies