The Senior System Administrator / Security Analyst serves as the technical and operational support for technologyinfrastructure for the departments and operating systems within Wunderman St. Louis. They are ultimately responsible for protecting the production environment against unplanned downtime and ensuring support needs are resolved in a timely manner. They focus on equipping our employees with the tools to be successful, and providing outstanding service to our customers (both internal/external).
- Build servers to Wunderman STL standards. (physical/virtual)
- Define and approve monthly patching
- Create/disable/delete AD Groups (security/distribution/global groups)
- Create FTP sites for clients – test connectivity
- Create Web sites for clients – test connectivity
- Administer DNS Zones (internal/external)
- Administrer backupExec (create backup/restore jobs)
- Define file security permissions
- Define and review support for servers (proactive weekly error log checks – Srv, Replication mgr., backupexec, Anti-virus, etc)
- Troubleshoot email accounts (mailbox - Exchange)
- Trouble shooting, and documentation skills.
- Maintaining appropriate levels of security
- Mentor Support tiers 1 and 2
- Trouble shoot Cisco VoIP phone System
- Deployment of hardware and software
- Root cause analysis (trouble shooting)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems
- Depth and breath of Microsoft platforms (PC/Servers/Active Directory/IIS)
- Troubleshoot Citrix/Network connectivity (LAN/WAN)
- End user support of networkinfrastructure
- Digital Guardian Administration
- Alert Logic daily administration
- Troubleshoot FTP sites and security (IIS)
- Administer/Troubleshoot Sophos Anti-virus
- Administer Desktop encryption – Sophos SGN
- Administer mobile Device management - Airwatch
- Administer/Troubleshoot Malwarebytes
- Disaster Recover
- Manage Munki for Apple OS security/vulnerability patching
- Facilitate Enterprise logging with log reviews
- Manage and influence weekly security reviews of infrastructure
- Manage daily and weekly operations of backups
- Manage multiple Cisco ASA with IDS/IPS modules
- Manage monthly security/vulnerability patching for Windows
- Troubleshoot Alarm System and Entry Access System
- 5+ years experience working in an IT System administration environment.
- 4 – 5 years experience in IT Securityexperience in daily operations and security administration
- Degreepreferred, but IT degree is not required.
- Proven experience in Windows OS, Apple/Mac, SAN, VMware and cloud services.
- Working knowledge of Apple products, Mac OS software is a plus.
- Proven skills in MS Office Suite
- Expert in the fundamentals of network and server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment
- Customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.