Title of Position: Senior System Administrator
- Primarily responsible for providing system administration support.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software to include such activities as account set up, development of shell scripts, troubleshooting, and test support.
- Responsible to implement operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience with Docker, Rancher, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Unix or Windows System Administrator, to include, but not limited to Installing/loading operating system software, troubleshooting, maintaining the integrity of and configuring network components, installing windows manager, performing BEA WebLogic administration, implementing operating system enhancements that improve reliability and performance, administrating multiple operating systems, including UNIX and Windows.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is equivalent to three (3) years' experience.
- Experience providing system administration support for servers, and storage and networking components.
- Experience with equipment staging.
- Experience developing and using Shell scripts.