Montage, the single solution to engage, interview and hire better candidates, faster is looking for an Senior System Administrator to join our growing team! In this role, the Senior System Administrator will be responsible for the quality, performance and expansion of our internal technology and facilities infrastructure. This individual will assist in projects, assist in managing third party vendors, and direct and provide internal technical support as required throughout the company. The Senior System Administrator will administer and support our Office 365 and other cloud-based tools, troubleshoot any network issues, and work on projects such as a google drive migration.
- Procuring, setting up and supporting desktop equipment, including computers, accessories, phones, etc.
- Working a support ticket queue, adding/ deleting users, and ordering PCs
- Research, analyze and make recommendations regarding the selection, design, implementation, integration and support of all internal information systems
- Act as an escalation point of contact for all internal client network, telco, hardware and software issues
- Assist in managing the carriers, setup, vendors and performance of our corporate VOIP telephone system
- Maintain a high degree of technical expertise to ensure that best practices are utilized in rendering information technology services and technical support services
- Administer and support our Office 365 and other cloud-based tools
- Proactively consult with internal technology users to ascertain needs, monitor performance and ensure that our facilities meet user needs
- Coordinate and manage facility requirements for multiple corporate locations
- Establish corporate information technology standards to ensure that consistent service is delivered to both office and remote employees
- Create, and continuously update as required, information security policies and controls; monitor activity to ensure full compliance
- Provide the required technology inputs to our short-term and long-term strategic plans
If you can answer "yes" to the following then we want you to apply!
- Do you have a minimum of two (2) years of direct IT experience, including network, telecommunications, corporate infrastructure and help desk experience?
- Do you have experience with cloud-based software administration, including Office 365?
- Do you have experience with LAN/WAN/WIFI installation and troubleshooting?
- Do you have experience supporting a multi-site corporate environment, along with a remote employee population?
- Do you have ability and desire to work across the spectrum from long-term strategic initiatives to handling day-to-day tactical issues?
- Do you have experience working in an early stage, fast-paced, high-growth environment? (preferred)
- Do you have the ability to maintain and exhibit a true internal client support focus and mindset?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?