The selected candidate will provide desktop, server, and network administration support to mission and analytic networks. Primary responsibilities include desktop support, application support, server administration, user account support, and basic support to LANinfrastructure.
Periodic on-call hours are required, as are shifted schedules to accommodate mission needs during surge periods
Experience with the following:
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Managing and configuring the following (including from provisioning to application installs/hardening)
• Server versions of Windows and Linux
• Client versions of Windows
• Operating and maintaining a virtual environment
• Experience with Basic LANinfrastructure support and maintenance is desired
• Microsoft Exchange experience is desired.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.