Rosemount™ Measurement & Analytical, a business unit of Emerson Automation Solutions, is currently seeking a Senior Suppression Solutions Sales Manager for North America & Latin America Rosemount™ is a signature brand of Emerson, offering a comprehensive line of measurement instrumentation, analyzers and systems which are used in a wide range of applications found in critical processing facilities such as refineries, chemical plants, power plants, pipelines, and more.
Manage and direct the marketing and sales activities for the Flame Suppression Solutions group. Grow sales in the military and expand to commercial suppression solutions markets and improve profitability.
- Own the overall Sales cycle in North America & Latin America and deliver the committed numbers
- Develop and manage global channels for Suppression Solutions - including both Military and commercial
- Develop strategic relationships with customers and reps pursue new business opportunities
- Manage the key accounts and lead the execution of awarded project in the region including BAE-AMPV project and other projects in the future
- Maintain market awareness and develop action plans to overcome competitive threats
- Understands military bid processes and navigates the organization to grow relationships
- Develop team synergy with rep sales organizations, strategic partners and technical engineering at the factory
- Works jointly with Suppression Solution group leader to determine appropriate channel strategies for new market opportunities
- Communicates technical requirements for new market opportunities back to factory
- Develop product line forecast in line with business conditions and area objectives
- Participate in marketing activities to define new product opportunities, new market opportunities and implement the approved plans, as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- This position can be performed from any location close to an international airport.
- Approximately 40-60% travel required both within the US and internationally
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Eight (8) years of related sales/marketing experience in the Flame & Gas industry
- Military systems knowledge or military duty experience
- Familiar with armored vehicles manufacturers
- Ability to effectively function in a matrix and team environment
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.