$150K — $200K *
• Develop the holistic CRM and CLM strategy and capabilities roadmap with inputs across the organization, working with a breadth of horizontal teams that drive CRM, Sales Enablement, and Call Center Automation
• Lead a group of planners managing tools capabilities, roadmap, readiness aligned to CPR org’s strategy and ambitions.
• Build a strategic relationship with tool teams and executives across Microsoft toward the CRM co-development partnership and connected customer lifetime value creation.
• Collaborate with process, engineering, training, and support teams to deliver supreme experiences for CPR Advocate and to influence the co-development of features in various tools (MSX, IVR, Live Messaging, Partner Platform, RAVE, DFM) to support our CLM efforts.
• Own and direct the portfolio of complex cross-group and cross-discipline CRM projects to completion.
• Gain solid understanding of both business and technology strategies, a principled approach to broader architectural and design challenges, and a strong grasp of solution scenarios and patterns.
• Be the liaison between business customers and technical teams, ensuring understanding is achieved between groups by clarifying requirements and regular communication strategy.
• Influence and guide global training partners to meet the needs of the organization through global sales enablement and advocating readiness strategy.
• Build and retain a diverse high performing team with capabilities needed to achieve current and future business objectives.
• Lead by providing clarity and motivation for the team while successfully delivering commitments.
• Create clarity for teams, translating complex ideas and issues into clear and consumable strategies for CRM users and advocate scenarios.
• People management excellence using model, coach and care best practices.
• Create an inclusive work environment where every employee can effectively engage and want to be part of the team.
• Leverage resources to help employees develop skills and support their career interests.
• Deliver Results Through Teamwork
• Effectively communicate business strategy and goals and how they align to the team's work.
• Plan the team's work to achieve goals and respond effectively to changing priorities, maintaining team energy and results.
• Hold the team and individuals accountable for results and recognize appropriately.
• 7+ years of experience in Program or Product Management or proven track record in managing projects end to end across multiple stakeholders.
• 5+ years of experience managing and growing people.
• 5+ years broad knowledge and experience in sales management, and contact centers management
• Strong global communication skills, and skills in building organizational partnerships - across a complex stakeholder network in CSS, Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams. Ability to navigate and influence in a matrixed organization.
• Demonstrated experience/ability in leading both direct and virtual teams with a broad array of skills to ensure best-in-class customer outcomes.
• Demonstrated experience in leading team through to success - drafting right strategy, working as necessary with employees at different levels, investing effort in building right stakeholder partnerships, etc.
• Experience across the entire product lifecycle – from project inception to delivery and the know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and influencing engineering teams.
• Problem-solving mentality and leadership leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization.
• Strong project management, leadership, dependency management, and cross-group collaboration skills with a track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
Relevant Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this position is required.
Valid through: 12/24/2020
$150K — $180K + $75K bonus
6 days ago
$150K — $180K + $175K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recover
11 days ago
$140K — $160K + $160K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recovera
11 days ago