Avizia is an, early-stage high-tech company in the rapidly growing telehealth space. Our mission is to transform patient care by enabling any provider to communicate with any patient at any place. We are redefining healthcare with the only end-to-end telehealth platform that combines easy-to-use care coordination software with provider and patient mobile applications and the industry’s leading telemedicine video devices. Avizia proudly delivers telehealth solutions to more than 400 hospitals and clinics around the world.
Avizia is looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join our team of innovative professionals who are passionate about improving the quality of healthcare. The Senior Support Engineer is an energetic, aggressive, and hands-on professional who works with top tier clients to provide technical assistance, guidance, and training to end-users of Avizia’s web-based and videoconferencing solutions. The Senior Support Engineer plays a vital role in ensuring the best possible customer experience by supporting our enterprise software platform, infrastructure, and hardware that are redefining healthcare.
Avizia is committed to employee success and offers many benefits such as medical, dental, life, disability, unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), and an on-site gym. We are headquartered in Reston, VA (Washington DC area) with easy access to the Metro. We like to have fun, laugh, and achieve awesome.
The position will be located at Avizia’s headquarters in Reston, VA (Washington DC area).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional client support (email, phone, video) to medical users and executives
- Document bugs, issues, and feature requests using our internal tools and processes
- Develop and maintain training materials used by hardware installation technicians
- Develop and maintain knowledge base materials used by our contact center and users
- Deliver on quarterly projects focused on improving customer and team experience
- Provide after-hours support (“on call”) as part of the team’s rotating schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer service, client services, or technical support
- Experience troubleshooting network infrastructure and videoconferencing hardware
- Technically adept and able to diagnose SaaS mobile and web platform issues
- Comfortable supporting mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Effective in using MS Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Passionate team player with a proven record of collaboration and ownership
- Customer advocate extraordinaire, critical thinker, and creative problem-solver
- Exceptional, professional, and concise written and verbal communication
The position is located indoors in an office environment in our Reston, VA headquarters. The incumbent must be able to communicate with other individuals in person, via video, phone, and through email. The incumbent may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and the job requires the incumbent to use reasoning and judgment to address and solve business problems. The incumbent must demonstrate manual dexterity in order to use common office equipment. Applicant may be required to lift up to 10 pounds on an occasional basis. This position requires travel regionally and nationally less than 25%.