Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
The Senior Business System Analyst Supply Chain position is an analyst role within UEI’s IT department and has responsibility for analyzing the Supply Chain domain of ERP in order to achieve effective and efficient ERP-related Business Applications services in that area. These ERP Business Applications services comprise the organization’s ERP software applications that perform business functions towards sales order processing, shipping, procurement, receiving, inventory transactions, production scheduling, planning, WIP, and BOM related ERP areas.
The BSA acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the Supply Chain domain, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This position will be the primary driver in analyzing business processes and gathering requirements for new and enhanced solutions on the ERP Supply Chain domain, in order to provide these documented requirements to programmers. In that role, the BSA is seen as the liason between the business process owners and the technology solutions. Strong partnership with Business stakeholders is mandatory to analyze, document and test delivered key initiatives.
- Responsible for in-depth analyses and documentation of Business requirements.
- Responsible for delivering quality functional requirements documentation to hand off to programmers who can develop new and enhanced solutions based on these requirements.
- Responsible for proper unit testing of new and enhanced developed software solutions, in order to take these towards the Business stakeholders for user testing.
- Assisting the Business stakeholders in testing the solutions provided, in order to drive this through to approval and implementation.
- Assisting in executing the procedures and practices to deploy and use the supported services, including delivery of requiredSOX compliant material.
- Collaborate with Planning, Order Desk, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Quality organizations to plan and implement the supported services.
- Delivers the outcome of new or revised additions and/or enhancements of applications and components of IT solutions relating to the supported services on time, on budget and delivers critical functionality in support of major business projects.
- Responsible for production support of the Oracle Supply Chain application configurations
- Works in coordination of Oracle Supply Chain consultants when required
- Works with Internal Audit and supports SOX compliance requirements related to auditable applications.
- Executing actions (1st and 2nd line support) so that the supported services meet the required service levels to support business strategy.
- Driving projects of the supported services to successful completion and implementation.
- Works with the software developers in driving /delivering new and/or adapted software solutions to meet business requirements
- Assisting in and executing prioritization and planning of activities within the role, in line with the company’s goals and objectives, resulting in on-time delivery of solutions based on the supported services.
- Coordination with global UIE locations for the rollout of Oracle applications (US, Mexico, APAC, EMEA, Brazil, Argentina) and on-going production support
- Occasional international travel may be required to strategize with global business partners.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years demonstrated success in implementation and support of the Oracle Supply Chain applications (WIP, Rapid Planning/MRP, BOM, INV, PO, OM, Receiving, Shipping,)
- Experience in analyzing and documenting business requirements within all Supply Chain areas related to Oracle ERP applications, with emphasis in the full project life cycle, functional requirement gathering, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of key users and programmers to understand business requirements.
- Hands-on experience configuring Oracle Supply Chain applications
- Hands-on leadership style within projects with ability to get in the details of the Supply Chain domain.
- Strong team player, partnering with key users, programmers and other individual contributors.
- Experience in production support and issue resolution of Oracle Supply Chain applications
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent work experience. MBA is preferred.