Senior Supply Chain Planner, Medical Device
Senior Global Supply Chain Planner
Job Description / Information
The Senior Supply Chain Planner will lead supply-demand balancing efforts and ensure product availability for customers, minimize supply chain cost for key product lines, and ensure internal cross-functional alignment. This ownership includes performing supply planning activities for a portfolio of products, leading the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process, and balancing of supply and demand. Additionally, the Sr. SC Planner will lead or participate on projects to drive improvements in the supply chain.
- Minimum QualificationsBachelor?s degree in Supply Chain Management, IndustrialEngineering, Business Administration, or equivalent field
- SAP/Oracle/Demantra experiencepreferred.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Supply Planning or Demand Planning
- Working knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) or Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel proficiency.
- Excellent written & oral communications and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Experience in the medical device industry is a plus.