This position is responsible for managing a team and coordinating with business divisions, plants, and customer service to drive improvements in order fulfillment processesassociated with scheduling, shipping, sample center, and finished goods inventory. The Sr. Supply Chain Manager will be customer facing to integrate S&OP across organizations and standardize integration of customer forecasts into scheduling and inventory planning. This position reports to the Director of Supply Chain.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work cross functionally to drive improved On Time Delivery (OTD) through process improvements
- Drive S&OP for the organization by integrating customer forecasts into short term production planning and inventory management
- ‘Single Point of Contact; for schedule change requests within schedule lock period
- Oversight of multiple machine schedules to review opportunities for short term machine moves (< 3 months)
- Managing Finished Goods Inventory to meet entitlement goals
- Stocking Inventory Level Recommendations/Customer Liaison
- Order Fulfillment Monthly Scorecard
- Driving standard work/best practices across H&V’s business
- Global Transportation and Warehousing; optimizing and reducing complexity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degreerequired. MBApreferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in supply chain, preferably in engineered papers and nonwovens related industry.
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain strategies and KPI’s including; Produce to Plan; Inventory Turns, Service Levels,Forecast Accuracy, Purchase Price Variance, On Time Delivery and In Full Delivery
- Excellent financial acumen, attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Excellent organization capabilities and project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communications and experience driving change in organizations
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to have the continuous improvement mindset