Title: Senior Superintendent – Aviation Construction
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Relocation Assistance: Yes
A premier builder of large and complex projects is searching for a Senior Superintendent with experience in Aviation/Airport construction projects. Excellent benefits and compensation package.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee and manage projects, contractors and subcontractors.
- Ensure assigned jobsite operations are in compliance with design/specifications completion on schedule, within budget and to quality standards.
- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management for a wide range of construction projects.
- Interact with all other administrative field staff, field management staff and particularly the Project Manager in a coordinated effort.
- Act as the primary point of contact for jobsite activity when needed
- 10+ years experience with large complex construction projects, preferably as a project superintendent
- Must have recent Aviation/Airport construction experience
- Budget management experience
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must reside in the United States, will consider current visa candidates
Thank you for your interest in the Senior Superintendent position. Please include a sample list of Aviation/Airport projects including the project value and your specific role. Applicants that meet the client's requirements will be contacted; all others will be retained for future consideration.