Sotera Defense Solutions is seeking an individual to join its Procurement Team located in Herndon, VA as a Sr. Subcontracts Administrator (Sr. SCA). Individual must be experienced in the negotiation and administration of government subcontracts, able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be organized and detail oriented.
The Subcontract Administrator:
- Develops, negotiates and administers subcontracts and other agreements of intermediate value and risk in accordance with customer requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Creates subcontract solicitations in support of multiple government contract types i.e. Time and Material, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable.
- Supports proposal efforts varying in value and complexity.
- May be required to generate Small Business Subcontracting and Participation Plans.
- Negotiates price/cost and subcontract agreement provisions, including conducting Fair and Reasonable determinations and completing Price Analyses
- Reviews and routes subcontract invoices for program review, approval, and payment.
- May compile reports for Subcontracts and/or Project Management.
- Works with other program and functional area staff.
- Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures, regulation, and performance parameters.
- Participates in and/or manages special projects as required.
- Negotiates and executes teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
- 6-8years of related experience in subcontract administration or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Experience in procurement and related functions with particular emphasis on traditional CPSR subcontract initiation, and administration requirements.
- Experience using various Price Analysis Techniques
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of business and contractlaw, FAR, DFARS, with a good degree of understanding of finance and accounting.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Active security clearance may be required.
- Effective analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advance skill level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio) and SharePoint
- Experience with Costpoint Purchasing System
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration or a related business discipline
About The Organization
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national securitytechnology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.