- Applies broad knowledge of principles and practices in specific practice area.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Acquires general knowledge of principles and practices of related fields, and ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Works on multiple projects of moderate size, possibly one major project, or several projects of moderate scope with complex features.
- Designs a complete project, system, component, or process.
- Prepares complete project documents.
- Designs and conducts experiments, and analyzes and interprets data.
- Formulates and solves problems.
- Assigns tasks to and directs engineers, technicians and administrative staff.
- Plans and coordinates detailed aspects of the engineering work.
- Prepares scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments.
- Assists with proposals to provide professional services or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- 8 - 10 years+ of structural design experience, preferably in water resource related work
- PE License
- Familiarity with Federal Agency or Public Utilities (preferred) Master's degree in Engineering (preferred)
- Design-Build Experience (preferred)
- Travel may be required (15% of the time)
Valid Through: 2019-10-7