STV, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer for its Buildings and Facilities group in New York, NY. The candidate will work on a wide variety of projects including schools, health care centers, Higher Education facilities, office buildings, industrial buildings, commercial buildings, structural evaluations and civil/site structures and water/wastewater treatment facilities and rail facilities. Individuals will perform complex building analysis on all design phases, structural modeling, structural calculation, and plan production.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering (MSCE or MAE preferred), with a focus in Structural Engineering or related field is required.
- 10-15 years of structural designexperience
- PE License is required
- Knowledge of structural design software is required.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.