Job Mission: This role will support the strategic planning process of Ferrovial Services International and FS North America, in accordance with FSI and FS strategic priorities, to ensure growth, internationalization and value creation in the company.
Department: Austin, Texas (Corporate)
Reports to: EVP Strategy, Development & Operational Effeciency
- Carry out information analysis to support the projects and processes of Strategy and Development.
- Prepare reports from our markets, clients, and competitors. Manage the Area database in relation to that information.
- Analyze internal information (from the business units) and external sources to support the preparation of the strategic plan and its follow-up.
- Participate in the definition of the FS North America strategic plan.
- Support the strategic planning of FSI in current countries that are part of the International Division, and monitor their progress, with the objective of ensuring structured and coordinated planning within the Division and its correct execution.
- Identify opportunities and drive changes to improve implementation and evaluation of strategic and business planning processes in the organization.
- Education: BA in Business Administration or similar, required / MBA is a plus.
- Job Specific Skills: Strategic plans and market analysis elaboration, modelling and financial valuation. Execution of M&A processes, bidding and concessional projects financing is a plus.
- Languages: Bilingual is highly preferred in this role – English & Spanish
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience as Strategy Consultant or Financial Analyst, or similar business strategy analyst role
- Other Skills: Business acumen, analytical mindset, initiative, results focus, rigor and attention to detail.
- Internal relationships:
- Director SDOE
- Commercial Operations teams
- Country Managers
- Bidding teams
- Centers of Excellence
- External relationships:
- Public Administrations & Authorities
- Private Clients
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.