Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digitalexperiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
The Senior Strategy Consultant is responsible for working with clients and within the agency to solve the client’s problems, while developing deeper understanding of diverse business challenges. The ideal candidate is interested in pattern recognition and can discern nuances between the needs, wants, and desires of the customer and the business. They work in a highly focused manner to get a clear and detailed understanding of what the challenges are from a business point-of-view. Practical hands-on experience with cross-functional subject matter experts results in the consultant’s development as a multi-faceted strategist and exposure to new technologies.
The Ideal Candidate will be a W-shaped generalist, with competent to proficiency-level exposure to more than one) of the following subject areas: Workshop facilitation, Big Four experience, Market and trend analysis, Data/Analytics, customer experience, personalization, optimization strategies, change enablement, artificial intelligence, agile delivery, IT implementation, financial modeling, content strategy, go-to-market planning, capability prioritization and scoring.
Those succeeding in the role share the following:
- Able to cope successfully with multiple projects and accumulation of information
- Understands the relationship between goals and actions – owns responsibility for achieving their professional goals
- Deliberate planner, able to formulate routines and present work to clients and internal teams
- Ability to identify the problem statement and align all project stakeholders to a vision
- Supports multiple project engagements and establishes learning relationships across all practices (Analytics, UX, Content, Creative Design and Development)
- Takes a lead role in developing learning/educating activities for junior team members and interns, including weekly business development discussions, lunch and learn sessions, design-thinking workshops
- Develops presentations and project deliverables with the appropriate guidance
- Ability to present and asses internal pitches, providing critique in advance of presentations;
- Knowledge of the people side of change and able to assess an organization’s readiness for change and work with content to develop the editorial calendar, communications plan, etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- BA in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Engineering or Business with a strong quantitative focus
- 5+ years of experience in a digital agency, or consulting role at a top-tier organization
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Able to multitask and handle multiple requests with varying degrees of priority simultaneously
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to derive meaningful insights
- Skilled communicator, able to collaborate with the multiple team members he/she will be working alongside
- Capacity to thrive under pressure – comfortable in the face of ambiguity, or incomplete data
- Ability to retain complex verbal instructions
- Engages in the people side of change and developing experience with change enablement
- Emerging knowledge in learning how modern infrastructure (cloud, on-premise, and/or hybrid) and ecosystems such as CRM, CMS, PIM, ERP create value and play a role in customer experience
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to mentor and guide less senior team members – teach them to do digital strategy work;
- Facilitate workshops and interview stakeholders to develop meaningful insights and personas
- Contribute to our team culture in an authentic and positive way.
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity and passion.
Preferred, But Not Required
- Big Four, or Digital Agency consulting background
- Knowledge of user experience, project management, and/or the technology field
- Change Management experience; Prosci Certification