About the role:
With an emphasis on the integration of social and digitalcampaign planning and brand strategy, you will work across functional teams in the discovering, crystallizing and delivery of all insights, thought leadership, social/digital strategy and CRM engagement against business and brand goals.
What you will be doing:
- A continual source of marketing inspiration, you'll work closely with Senior level strategists, client services and creative teams to help bring integrated strategies to life and ensure that the plans support the client’s brand and business goals and objectives.
- You will develop communication and digital/social strategies; covering topics such as campaign, communication and channel planning, and programmatic recommendations for acquiring customers and building lifetime value.
- You must be comfortable working on projects that start with a lack of structure, direction and well-defined goals – and be capable of bringing clarity to assignment objectives, tasks and deliverables so that the agency can meet and exceed client expectations.
- Develop framework and conceptual approaches needed to provide guidance for meeting client marketing objectives
- Develop channel strategies that define how clients should use digital, offline and social channels to meet integrated communication objectives.
- Codify work done for clients into generalized frameworks and methodologies that can drive more effective and efficient strategy work for other clients, and serve as a point of differentiation for Wunderman.
- At least 5-7 years social/digital planning or brand strategy experience within an agency setting, CPG experience highly preferred
- Strong understanding of brands with proven experience in delivering digital business strategy globally
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills
- Outstanding client interaction skills, especially with senior client members
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and negotiation skills
- Identify business and marketing problems, industry drivers and competitive dynamics
- Perform research, analyze trends/results to determine strategic implications in an imaginative and breakthrough way.
- Conduct analysis of multiple solution options, develop and recommend a strategic approach that meets clients' objectives; apply customer insights and enable clients to compete effectively
- Collaborate with cross functional project teams to motivate, create and implement short and long-term fully integrated marketing strategies
- Proactively identify new opportunities for client growth, enforce processes, provide quality assurance and implement best practices across all engagements.