As a Senior Strategic Programs lead you will be responsible for supporting Specialist Leaders with strategic planning and for orchestrating a portfolio of cross-functional initiatives. You may also act as a team lead overseeing an intern role to assist with projects and activities.
As the specialist function continues to evolve, you will be responsible for developing a consistent framework for planning the specialist vision, defining key objectives and delivering on cross functional priorities using metrics that align with corporate priorities.
Driving operations of the I&S organization is also part of this role and consists in supporting activities and projects sought at improving our service delivery, clearing roadblocks and providing needed insights to ensure key objectives are continuously met by each team.
In this role you will have exciting responsibilities such as:
- Strategic planning - assist specialist leadership with aligning functional plans with the strategic vision and key objectives set by senior company leaders.
- Initiatives cadence - implement a consistent framework for delivering on cross functional initiatives, modelled after our Corporate P&I standard.
- Pan-specialist SME - develop a high-level understanding of all moving parts within the Specialist org, including vision, objectives, initiative charter, tools, methods and use this knowledge to solve new challenges (ex: facilitating internal workshops to address alignment gaps)
- Cross-organizational interlock - works with members from other strategic offices to support the interlock between specialism and other relevant initiatives.
- Operational improvements - support internal projects, programs or activities aimed at improving internal specialist efficiencies
You have a minimum of 12 years related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years’ experience; or equivalent experience.
- Strong validated experience with leadership, business insight, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skill
- Minimum of
- Solid experience in a fast growing, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Change Management acumen and cross functional project management experience
- Proven ability to influence and affect change at all levels of the organization without having positional authority
- Influence and communicate at the Executive level of an organization
- Experience in using data analytics to drive business decisions
- Flexible working hours to occasionally meet/collaborate with Global teams (20% flexible hours)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Location: must be U.S. based and preferably centrally located
- Travel-around 20% once business travel picks back up.