Senior Strategic Finance Analyst or Lead (depending on experience)
Seeking an experienced financial professional to partner with Cambia’s Marketing and Digital Solutions teams. As a Senior/Lead Strategic Financial Analyst, you will support your business partners by providing financial and strategic guidance including budget and forecasting, variance analysis, financial modeling, business case development, and other decision-making support. You should have experience helping business leaders prioritize work activities and resources to drive the highest long-term value.
- Delivers highly effective presentations to all levels of the organization. Has a demonstrated understanding of how to highlight the most important points to a variety of stakeholders
- Develops complex financial models and analysis using advanced analytical techniques and financial systems; provides business with solid alternatives to complex and unusual issues.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, coordinates and monitors large work streams involving one functional area or smaller tasks involving multiple areas. Guides the work of analysts and others.
- Provides training or consulting expertise to other departments, analysts, and external stakeholders.
- Effectively advises and influences the business on a wide variety of business issues; leads positive change internally; function independently with limited supervision; mentors analysts and others.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable statutes, policies and procedures. Provides input and influence on policies and procedures.
- Conceptualizes solutions and develops alternatives to complex problems. - Broad perspective applied to decision making.
- Articulates complex and/or complicated issues with a high level of skill, including listening and influence.
- Proven and thorough knowledge of business principles, theories, and concepts and deep knowledge of multiple business areas.
- Highly sought after by the business to provide a wide depth and breadth of consultation, education, and influence in the business.
- Extensive experience with developing and implementing an array of financial analysis/studies that support the company strategies and initiatives
- Proven leadership abilities as demonstrated by successfully managing projects, leading cross-functional teams, training and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to lead medium to large projects from start to finish with minimal oversight. Projects may be complex and involve the organization and direction of company personnel both within and outside the department
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- The Senior Strategic Financial Analyst position typically requires a bachelor's degree in business, accounting, economics or statistics. CPA, CMA, MBA or ASA, along with health insurance experience preferred plus 7-9 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strategic Finance Analyst Lead: same requirements as Senior Analyst plus 10+ years of experience or more