Leverages commercial analytics processes to deliver strategic insights and shape customer strategies. Delivers in-depth analyses on current and future markets, customer insights, and market and competitor assessments to assist senior executives in support of aggressive growth targets.
- Deliver insightful analyses and recommendations to commercial senior leadership.
- Designs, manages and executes ongoing market analyses on study starts to maximize visibility into upcoming opportunities, assess company performance (e.g., market share, trends), and identify actionable insights to improve win rates.
- Defines and executes market research plans to provide partnership and prospective partner teams with the external intelligence needed to develop winning customer strategies.
- Continuously assesses relevant market dynamics, customers, and competitors to enable strategic decision making regarding commercial operations.
- Facilitates cross-enterprise forecasting processes, including data collection and analysis.
- Provides input into annual strategic and operating plans.
- Provide inputs to account planning and customer segmentation.
- Generates and optimizes external market analytics to enhance the commercial effectiveness and success.
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders to enhance processes and tools to track and/or analyze account and/or segment performance.
- Facilitate pipeline reviews, produce weekly forecasts, manage the authorization approval process through finance while driving commercial goals, and assist with the reviews and final approval of sales attainment for compensation
- Executes strategy for various key commercial infrastructural initiatives aimed at enhancing the effectiveness and success of the commercial organization.
- Develops processes to track and analyze account performance and territory/customer segmentation performance.
- Supports commercial AOP and budgeting processes.
- Assists with building executive presentations and board meeting content for organization and sponsor leadership.
- Assist with identifying and producing relevant KPIs and analyses based on new commercial processes and defined structures which will allow leadership to measure success and work toward continuous improvement of the organization
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop data-driven business cases and analytics
- Well-developed quantitative and qualitative data review and analysis skills
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities, while simultaneously mixing long term projects with the urgency of immediate demands
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills with ability to translate data and communicate complex ideas to senior audiences
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.