$80K - $100K*
Proactively identify, evaluate and work to implement healthcare redesign, provider reimbursement and partnership strategies to meet BCBSNC's growth objectives, as well as manage healthcare costs while improving outcomes and the healthcare experience for our members.
• Support and manage development efforts related to the enhancement and maintenance of our current products and market offer components.
• Collaborate and execute critical activities such as strategic planning, complex financial/qualitative analysis and thought leadership at a departmental and enterprise level.
• Present information such as strategic concepts, planning data, medical expense/reimbursement rates, provider performance metrics and impact assessments to both internal and external audiences at all levels, including senior-level leadership.
• Organize, optimize and communicate progress towards the completion of overall work portfolio.
• Collaborate with and support othe
Valid through: 2020-4-9