We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive to sell to the Federal Government. The ideal candidate is able to drive qualified opportunities into enterprise deals and is able to grow the license revenue on existing clients. S/he also knows how to educate clients about our vision and tailoring it to our customer's situation. We are looking for a motivated and experienced sales professional who is a self-starter and able to expand the eightfold.ai client base by working within the sales team and with sales engineering, and our implementation and technology partners.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams.
- Expand and grow business relationships with new clients, existing clients and solution or implementation partners.
- Work with inside sales and pre-sales teams to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you and partners are equipped to compete effectively and to meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Execute plans to increase product exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within assigned region.
- Target competitor clients through dedicated sales campaigns with the inside sales team.
- Respond to or assist partners with RFP's, bids and other tenders to grow net new sales.
- Convert Sales Qualified Leads into direct deals and assist partners in developing and managing sales pipeline to achieve revenue goals. Lead business planning and quarterly review process as well as regular pipeline review and forecasting activities;
- Work with our clients and partners based on mutual trust and respect. Transparency and clear communications skills are vital for this role.
- 7+ Years of Federal Government sales experience, preferably with SaaS
- 2+ years with C-Suite and Agency Executive interactions
- Experience with Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and HR application selling
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years in SaaS Sales
- Experience selling into large, complex organization at the CHRO and CIO levels
- Experience selling new, innovative products.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be innovative and resourceful in evolving sales methods to optimize new product success.
- Demonstrated success at territory management and ability to prioritize among a high volume of opportunities to optimize quarterly bookings.
- Feels at ease with the challenger sales model.
- Stays current on competitor offering and is able to leverage their vulnerabilities in eightfold.ai's favor.
- Influences client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Has experience in driving RFP's and RFI's in a Bid Manager role. Quick understanding of prospects needs and wished is essential for this.
- Is a great team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing) and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Has excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation) and a disciplined approach and strong relationship building skills.
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, solve problems creatively, think on his/her feet and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
Eightfold.ai is led by Ashutosh Garg, a PhD in Machine Learning who managed Search and Personalization at Google, and Varun Kacholia, who led the News Feed Ranking team at Facebook and developed YouTube Search at Google. Eightfold.ai is a very well-funded startup backed by Lightspeed, Foundation Capital and several industry luminaries. Our benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401k, a well-stocked kitchen to list a few.
Our team consists of people who are self-starters, driven and do-ers. We believe in giving you responsibility and not a task. We want you to have ownership and feel a sense of purpose in what you are doing. We give you full transparency in everything that is going on, and we really mean everything, so you can have the most impact.