Senior Sterling OMS Technical Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Ideally seeking to hire full time direct to this roles as there is long-term utilization.
FTE employees will have all expenses covered by Perficient
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
This role will require acquired knowledge and professional experience in the following areas
- Strong experience in the full-life cycle of software development experience.
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience with IBM Selling and Fulfillment Suite required.
- IBM Sterling Order Management Deployment 9.x Certification is preferred.
Candidate needs to have extensive implementation experience in ecommerce applications using Sterling order management.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop applications in languages including java, dojo and angularjs.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions