Job Title Senior Staffing Specialist
Country United States
Posting Location Clinton, MS
Job Description Senior Staffing Specialist
In the role you will be responsible to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings. The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool, gain competitive advantage and fuel company’s growth.
• Contributes to strategic workforce planning, HR Planning & Controlling, HR Reviews & Audits, Organizational Changes, Culture Development and Diversity Management
• Designs and implement overall local recruiting strategy, tactics, funnels, and procedures in line with Corporate requirements
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment and the interviewing process, including pre and post hire employment documentation.
• Support college recruiting and develop college relations.
• Supports in developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
• Prepares and posts jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges
• Sources and attracts candidates by using databases, social media
• Screens candidates resumes and job applications
• Conducts interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Monitors and applies HR recruiting best practices
• Provides analytical and well documented reports to Management and HR Head
• Acts as an ambassador and a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promotes company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• Communicates recruitment goals and objectives with recruiters.
• Researches and recommends new sources for the recruitment of active and passive candidates.
• Builds networks to find qualified candidates.
• Reviews applicants to evaluate their qualifications and whether they meet the position requirements.
• Trains recruiters to perform resume searches on external databases
• Manages Applicant Management, onboarding administration and other HR Services (if applicable)
• Steers maintenance of internal candidate database
Job Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration / HR or related
• 5+ years proven high volume recruiting experience
Cross-functional Experience: Has gained insight into different departments / functions / BUs (through projects or assignments). Has (ideally) 3 years experience in the relevant function.
• Has successfully managed challenging conditions: Has demonstrated tenacity / persistence. Has a track record of success.
• Has successfully managed a project team.
• Has worked with various cultures e.g. in international projects. Has demonstrated intercultural sensitivity and inclusive behavior in the past.
• Greenfield Start up experience
• Manufacturing experience