Seeking a professional challenge where your impact will be immediately felt and appreciated? We at MapR have built the industry's best data platform for managing petabytes of data, running on thousands of nodes, and accessed by millions of users. We are looking for a front-end engineer to build sleek UI's and that unleash the scalability of MapR's data platform for AI/ML, operational analytics, and IoT.
- Develop highly usable UI's for managing a MapR Cluster for services, security, access, and data provisioning
- Build easy to learn flows that simplify the consumption or management of complex cluster operations or features such as Automatic Storage Tiers and Database Monitoring
- Collaborate with backend product teams to ensure that common and advanced product usages are available through the UI
- Work closely with QA counterparts to provide high code coverage and to enable testing automation
- Experience with React and Redux (other web frameworks are acceptable)
- Testing frameworks such as Mocha or Enzyme
- Exposure to Linux/Unix, Webpack
- Proven track record of developing a feature from requirements to delivery.
- Design, debugging, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, pictorial, and written
- Ability to develop clean and lean code in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree(s) from reputed institutes will be considered as an additional qualification